Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Meet Parks and Schmit Orthodontics Staff Member, Brooke Cibula

Why did you choose this career?  What brought you to it and what do you like most about it?   
I always idolized my aunt and she's worked for an orthodontist in Des Moines for almost 30 years!  She always enjoyed her career, and that passion inspired me to pursue a career in orthodontics as well.

Why Parks and Schmit?  What is different about this office for you?
I'd like to think that we rock the term "organized chaos"!  We are a fast-paced office and each staff member is knowledgeable, up-beat and just plain fun!  We truly enjoy our work days here at Parks and Schmit Orthodontics!

What’s your favorite dental hygiene tip for keeping your smile looking great?
It's not rocket science - brush 3 times a day and floss, floss, floss!  It's always good to floss before you brush that way you remove any debris between the teeth first and then brush it off.

What do you do in your free time that allows you to share your smile?
I work a second job and have been there for 12 years.  I enjoy my family and friends, boating in the summer, traveling (especially to warmer climates), Pinterest crafting with my friends, as well as my dog, Rigsby, and my cat, Niko - they own my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment