Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Meet Parks and Schmit Team Member, Janell Baldwin

Why did you choose this career?  What brought you to it and what do you like most about it?    
I chose to be a Dental Assistant, because of the assistant at the dental office where I went as a child.  Her name was Maria, and she was great!  She inspired me to want to help people with their fears of dentistry, and take care of people's teeth for their health..

Why Parks and Schmit?  What is different about this office for you? 
Great Doctors!  I truly enjoy seeing the excellent results our patients get when they are finished with treatment.  Their teeth look awesome and the self-confidence that comes with it.  This is what I love about my job.... and, helping others!!

What’s your favorite dental hygiene tip for keeping your smile looking great? 
Eating healthy, brushing 3x times a day and flossing daily.

What do you do in your free time that allows you to share your smile? 
Spending time with my family and friends always makes me smile.  I love to bike ride, hike, walk, fish, read, movies and photography! (Nature photos are my favorite to take!)

No comments:

Post a Comment