Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Meet Parks and Schmit Orthodontics Team Member, Kelly Huffman

Why did you choose this career?  What brought you to it and what do you like most about it?    
I have been a dental assistant for 10 years in general dentistry and felt I needed a change.  Orthodontics has always been very interesting to me.  I love to see the changes we do for our patients and the connection we have with them.  I also work with the best group of people. 

Why Parks and Schmit?  What is different about this office for you?
Parks and Schmit was the change I needed.  They have been very helpful and willing to teach me about orthodontics.  They have taught me the importance of people’s smiles and how much we care about them and their appearance.  
 
What’s your favorite dental hygiene tip for keeping your smile looking great? 
I know everyone knows how to brush and floss but I also believe that if you have braces, using a mouth rinse is a must.  I feel it helps out in every way.  

What do you do in your free time that allows you to share your smile? 
In my free time I spend a lot of time with my family; husband, Chris, 6 year old daughter, Addison, and 2 year old son, Ethan.  I also enjoy camping, boating, swimming and Iowa football games. 

No comments:

Post a Comment