Friday, November 15, 2013

Meet Parks and Schmit Team Member, Angie Geuder!

Why did you choose this career?  What brought you to it and what do you like most about it?    
I had horrible, crowded teeth in 6th grade.  I continue to thank my parents to this day for the gift of orthodontics!  My smile has given me so much confidence over the years.  I think everyone should have a nice smile!  Because I value a beautiful, healthy smile, I became a dental hygienist.

Why Parks and Schmit?  What is different about this office for you?
My dream while in college for dental hygiene was to work in an orthodontic office.  Working as a hygienist I had the opportunity to see all of the orthodontists work in the Cedar Rapids area.  I could SEE who did the best work!  That's where I wanted to work!

What’s your favorite dental hygiene tip for keeping your smile looking great?
If you find yourself not having time to floss after brushing, then floss FIRST and then see if you have time to brush.  "Floss only the teeth you want to keep!"

What do you do in your free time that allows you to share your smile?
Spending time with my family and friends!  Watching my children grow up healthy and happy puts a smile on my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment