Monday, November 18, 2013

Meet Parks and Schmit Team Member, Danette Bevers.

Why did you choose this career?  What brought you to it and what do you like most about it?
 I chose this career because I enjoy helping people and interacting with others.  It's also a great place to work, positive atmosphere and team approach.

Why Parks and Schmit?  What is different about this office for you?
We have a very fast paced office and I love how we work as a team to provide the best for out patients.
 

What’s your favorite dental hygiene tip for keeping your smile looking great? 
Brush and floss daily.  Also, get professional cleanings every six months.

What do you do in your free time that allows you to share your smile?
I love to hang out with my family and friends.  Anytime relaxing means I'm usually having fun and smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment